Monday 6 February 2012

Plain Shawl

soft and easy to wear material


PLAIN SHAWL ( RM10 - sehelai )


01
yellow



02
green


03
khaki


04
red


05
yellow brown






How to Order !
  • Select the item you like
  • Mail me the particulars stated to wonderhijab@yahoo.com or just inbox me here ( fb )
                  1. Name
                  2. Contact Number and Address
                  3. Items selected
  • Wait for my reply
  • Payment shall be made to my Maybank account within 2 days after confirmation

                   Maybank Account Number
                    114150427989

  • Delivery will be made via pos laju . Tracking number will be send to you

              Postage ( via Poslaju )
               West Malaysia = +RM7
                East Malaysia = +RM 8

I will only restock on every Saturday and postage will be made on Monday

Thank You, Happy Buying :D

No comments:

Post a Comment